SAVE MONEY. GROW BETTER. GROW EASIER.
UNPARALLELED SAVINGS. UNPARALLELED GROWTH.
The strength of any landscape and maintenance program starts with healthy soil. All MicroLife products improve all soils and properly feed all plants. The results are more successful landscape projects and maintenance accounts.
Please take a look at our photos to see some of the beautiful, healthy and productive landscapes we are involved with. Our goal is to help you get and keep long term accounts by providing you with the very best soil and plant fertilizers/amendments possible. By using MicroLife products you setting up your projects and properties to have:
- Reduced cost
- Increased water conservation
- Greater plant beauty and productivity
- Environmental and social responsibility
- Safer environment
- Less plant problems
- Less plant replacements
- Will not burn plants
- 1988 – The year we started manufacturing MicroLife
- 0 – The amount of Poultry Litter
- 11 – The number of Mycorrhizal Fungi species in MicroLife
- 15 – The number of ingredients used in MicroLife: Fish, Molasses, Emery Humates, Bat Guano, Kelp, Rock Phosphate,Wheat Middling’s, Soy Meal, Cottonseed Meal, Alfalfa, Corn Meal, Iron Sulfate, Kmag, Potassium Sulfate, Bone Meal plus billions of individual beneficial microorganisms per bag.
- 52 – The minimum number of minerals plants need for complete health.
- 70 – The number of minerals in each MicroLife product. Most fertilizers have only 7
- 76 – The number of different strains of microorganisms we put in the bags of MicroLife
We Are The
We started manufacturing MicroLife in 1988. It wasn’t easy back then but we persevered because the use of Organics is vital and essential. Along with producing the best organic fertilizers and amendments possible, we also support OHBA an educational non- profit that produces outstanding Organic seminars throughout the year. As well as continually giving talks, seminars, and speeches throughout the years about the benefits and cost effectiveness of Organics.